The International Map Collectors’ Society (IMCoS) is made up of an informal group of map enthusiasts from all parts of the globe. It is an interesting mix of map collectors, dealers in maps and books, archivists and librarians, academics and writers. Our common thread is that we are People Who Love Early Maps. Despite this being our journal´s logo we are also open to enthusiasts of modern-day cartography. So, why not join us?
If you are interested in joining the International Map Collectors’ Society (IMCoS) please click the link below - Become a Member. A Registration Form will open.
If you wish to renew your membership you will have to log in at the blue box below and then open Edit Account in the left hand menu box and complete the relevant sections.
In case you require further information or experience problems filling out these sections, please check out the FAQ section which gives a step-by-step guide how to pay using Paypal. If you wish to pay by GB Sterling cheque contact our Financial Secretariat by post or better, by E-mail:
10 Beck Road
Essex CB11 4EH
- You can change your Password by editing your account on the website.
- Members without access to an E-mail address are requested to contact the Financial Secretariat (see above)
- The new website uses a Paypal account facilitating payment. Payment by Credit Card is still possible. Payment off-line can also be arranged.
Membership Subscription fees:
|Standard one year membership||£ 50|
|Premium three year membership||£ 135|
|Annual Junior (under 25 or in full time education)||£ 25 (50% of the annual rate)|
- Online payment is secure.
- Subscriptions are normally non-refundable; any exceptions would be at the discretion of the IMCoS Executive Committee.
- IMCoS are unfortunately unable to offer dollar rates or payment by USD cheques due to excessive bank charges; payment by credit card from abroad is welcomed.